Y&S Condos is a new condo project by Tribute Communities and is currently in pre-construction. Y&S architect is designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects. The new project will be located at 2161 Yonge Street in Toronto. The major intersection is Yonge Street & Eglinton Avenue East.
Y&S Condos will be a 36 storey tower with 288 mixed condo units. Units will consist of a mix of 108 one bedroom, 141 two bedrooms and 39 three bedrooms. The estimated completion date for Y&S Condos is set for March 2023.
The building will feature a double-height ground floor retail space. On levels 2 through 6 will contain offices. Residential Units will start on levels 7 through 36. Residents can enjoy indoor and outdoor amenity space on the 7th floor which will include a gym, party room with kitchen, lounge area, business lounge and children’s space. The building will also feature a four-level underground parking garage with 40 commercial parking spaces, 110 resident parking spaces, and 2 car-share spaces.
Yonge and Soudan Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 98/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Yonge-Eglinton neighbourhood in Toronto
- 1 minute walk to the Eglinton Subway Station and Future LRT Station
- 2 minutes from the Yonge Eglinton Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 94/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Al Green Sculpture Park, Glebe Manor Square West and Fiona Nelson Parkette