Developer: The Sher Corporation
Address: 2114 Yonge St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge & Eglinton
Pricing: From The Mid $600,000s to over $2 million
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2021
Suite Types: One Bedroom Suites – Three Bedroom Suites & Penthouse
Suite Sizes: 630 Sq Ft – 2000 Sq Ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: 9′ Ceilings From Floors 2-6, 10′ Ceilings From Floors 7-11, Gas Line Hook Ups on Outdoor Space, Gas Cook Tops
Building Amenities: TBA
UOVO Boutique Residences is a pre-construction new condo development. UOVO Condos will be located in Toronto’s Yonge and Eglinton / Davisville neighbourhood at 2114 Yonge Street in Toronto.
UOVO Residences will be a 11 storey tower with 67 exclusive condo units. The estimated completion date for UOVO Condos is in about 3 years.
UOVO Condos is designed by RAW Design, this elegant residence has 61 single-storey suites, each with their own private outdoor space – plus six soaring two-storey penthouses with expansive terraces overlooking the city skyline.
Beautifully orchestrated and thoughtfully designed, UOVO is a uniquely intimate boutique residence at Yonge & Hillsdale. It’s steps from Davisville, and just south of Yonge and Eglington, where the city really comes alive. Designed by RAW Design, with interiors by renowned EsQape Design, this elegant residence has 61 single-storey suites, each with their own private outdoor space – plus 6 soaring two-storey penthouses with expansive terraces overlooking the city skyline. Pricing from the mid $600s to over $2 Million.
- 3 Minute Walk to the Eglinton Subway Station & just a 6 Minute Walk to Davisville Subway Station taking you Downtown or Uptown on the Yonge Subway Line
- 6 Minute Walk to a stop on the upcoming Eglinton Light Rail Transit taking you East & West across the city with ease
- To the south you are steps away from Davisville which is known for its excellent recreational facilities, outstanding shopping districts, and active nightlife, that includes bars, restaurants and move theatres
- To the north you are steps away from Yonge & Eglinton which is Toronto’s FASTEST Growing and Second Largest Employment Centre, boasting a 28% increase in jobs in the last five years. Already home to corporations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, RioCan, Canadian Tire HQ, and Amnesty International, among others, has already substantially increased housing demand in the area. The neighbourhood is also home to hundreds of restaurants, retail & entertainment options making it one of the most sought after areas to live in the city.
- A short commute to the Allen Expressway, the DVP (Don Valley Parkway) & Downtown Toronto
- Walk Score of 94/100 meaning that you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car
- Transit Score of 100/100: meaning that you are located very close to a number of useful transit routes which would serve someone who relies on public transportation very well