As the sun rises in the east, so does a brand new condominium in one of Toronto’s most desirable and fastest growing neighborhoods. Situated at Sumach and Dundas Streets, in the heart of the award-winning Regent Park revitalization, this new, landmark residence will feature studio to three bedroom suite designs, outstanding resident amenities and a location that’s surrounded by a 6-acre park, aquatic center, 2.8-acre athletic grounds, schools, shopping, dining, and easy transit options.
- Located in Toronto’s thriving Downtown East, Regent Park is bordered by River Street (east), Queen Street East (south), Gerrard Street (north), and Parliament Street (west).
In The Neighbourhood
- Daniels Spectrum (a 60,000 Sq.Ft. cultural hub), Paintbox Bistro, Regent Park Aquatic Centre, 6-Acre Community Park, the urban mews on Regent Park Boulevard, The City of Toronto Community Centre and Leading Canadian Retailers.
Did You Know?
- Regent Park was awarded “Best International Neighbourhood Renewal Program” presented by The International Journal of Neighbourhood Renewal
- There are 57 different languages spoken in the Regent Park Community
- Phase Three of the Regent Park revitalization is home to the 2.8 acre Athletic Grounds funded by MLSE. This dynamic recreational space features a refurbished hockey rink, a new basketball court, a new soccer/cricket pitch and a running track.