1. Bloor West Village! – Residents of Bijou on Bloor Condos will be able to enjoy all the local amenities Bloor West Village has to offer. More than 400 shops, restaurants, and businesses make up the amazing shopping district that is Bloor West Village. Grab a latte at the café and enjoy a walk down Bloor street and explore. Grab a new book to read, enjoy a pastry from the bakery, or find that new wardrobe must have piece. The possibilities to what treasures you may find in Bloor West Village are endless.
2. Nature in the City! – Residents of Bijou on Bloor Condos can enjoy the tranquility of just not one, but two amazing greenspaces nearby. Just to the west, is the Humber River, full of lush green parkland and walking trails to enjoy. To the east is High Park, Toronto’s largest public park. Residents can explore tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and amazing greenery and vegetation. High Park is very well known for its very own zoo and the cherry blossom festival which usually blooms in early May every year.
3. Quality Built in From the Start! – With over 20 years of experience in condo construction and development, Plazacorp has led the way in high quality residential buildings in some of Toronto’s most desirable neighborhoods. Residents of Bijou on Bloor can be confident that the architecture, design, and materials will be of the best quality to help create lasting value for their new home.
4. Take Transit! – Bijou on Bloor Condos is as close to transit as you can get. Entry to Jane subway station is located right next door, giving residents easy access to the Bloor-Danforth line and connecting to Union Station in less than 30 minutes. TTC bus service stops right outside the door. Residents have access to several different routes including express and 24-hour services.
5. Highway Accessible! – Residents of Bijou on Bloor Condos that prefer to drive will be able to reach downtown Toronto in less than 20 minutes by vehicle. The Gardiner Expressway and Lakeshore Boulevard are located just to the south. Motorists will also be able to access the QEW and Highways 427 and 401 easily, connecting them to other areas of Toronto, the GTA, and beyond.